3515 Dallas Highway
Marietta, GA 30064
About Dr. Clark Cantrell Page
Top Docs 2012: Patient Picks-Dr. Cantrell!
Doctors may be skilled at treating illnesses, but how well do they treat their patients? Vitals.com has consolidated nearly 2 million ratings from sources like Yelp, Citysearch, and its own website to identify Patients’ Choice Doctors—the physicians whom patients love best. (These ratings have no association with Castle Connolly.) From Atlanta Magazine.
Category 1: Accuracy in Diagnosis
Category 2: Bedside Manner
Category 3: Spending Time with Me
Article in the Marietta Daily Journal-July 20th 2012
Many Cobb County doctors were honored in Atlanta Magazine's "Top Docs" issue.
* In the "Patients' Picks" category, the following were selected: Robin K. Loe, M.D., WellStar Acworth Family Practice, Acworth; Jeffrey M. Reznik, M.D., Urban Family Practice, Marietta; Stephen M. Hamilton, M.D., Eye Consultants of Atlanta; F. Clark Cantrell Jr., M.D.; Summit Pediatrics, Marietta; James P. Haley, M.D. North Georgia Gynecology, Kennesaw and Rajendra F. Patel, M.D.; WellStar (Family Practice), Marietta.
Dr. Cantrell's Bio for Neuroeducational / Behavioral Pediatrics
- Dr. Cantrell trained at William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak Michigan, which is an affiliate of the University of Michigan.
- During his residency training he studied at the William Beaumont Neuroeducation Center from 1983 – 1986. At the time this center was one of the few training centers in this field.
- In 1986 he studied Behavioral Pediatrics at the University of South Florida Neuro-Behavioral Department.
- Following graduation from pediatric residency Dr. Cantrell located to Austell GA where he has been practicing for more than 25 years.
- Within his over 25 years of full-time pediatric practice he continues to practice in the Neuroeducational Behavioral field.
- Dr. Cantrell has served on the speaker bureau for (3) pharmaceutical companies lecturing widely in the Southeastern United States.
- Dr. Cantrell routinely lectures for the Cobb County School System on ADHD and related behavioral problems.
- Dr. Cantrell was founder and director of Cobb Pediatric Neuroeducational Center in 1996. He continues today to practice behavioral medicine at the Summit Center treating children and young adults with school, behavioral, attentional, and other related problems.